- Why would an Employer use a HireLive Career Fair?
- If we purchase multiple events, can we get a reduced price?
- How does HireLive advertise for their Career Fairs?
- Does HireLive offer other services besides Career Fairs?
- What are HireLive’s event hours?
- Do all Employers receive resumes from the event?
- Do Employers need to pay for parking?
- Does HireLive ever cancel events?
- What time can Employers set up their suite/booth for their event?
- Can an Employer request a certain location for an event?
- What should an Employer bring to an event?
- What time can an Employer start breaking down?
- What time should I come to the career fair?
1. Why would an Employer use a HireLive Career Fair?
- Ability to see candidates face to face and not just a piece of paper.
- Each event will have the drawing power of 10-30 well known companies under one roof.
- Employer can now meet face to face with candidates that have never applied to their ads.
- With that many Employers per event, HireLive has a large marketing budget to reach all passive and active candidates.
- The Employer can save money and lower their cost per hire while shortening their recruiting process.
2. If we purchase multiple events, can we get a reduced price?
HireLive pricing structure does go down when events are bought in bulk. Please contact HireLive today at 949-599-1870 to learn more about reduced priced packages.
3. How does HireLive advertise for their Career Fairs?
With so many companies attending HireLive events, this gives us a much larger marketing budget per event. Every participating company will receive their own online ads on a variety of job board sites including: CareerBuilder, Monster, Craigslist, Indeed and Simplyhired. HireLive will also use many other marketing resources to contact active and passive professionals, including: Social Media Networking, Email Blast Campaigns, Print Ads, TV, Radio, Colleges, Database Sourcing, Spidering Technology and Outbound Phone Call Campaigns.
4. Does HireLive offer other services besides Career Fairs?
HireLive is one of the largest Career Fair companies in the nation. HireLive’s Career Fairs are Sales, Retail, Management and Customer Service specific. If an Employer is looking to fill a different type of position, or has needs in markets HireLive does not yet produce Career Fairs in, we can offer you multiple company specific services. HireLive can help any Employer in any city across the country with their own Open House, Interview Day or Contingency Search project.
6. Do all Employers receive resumes from the event?
The majority of HireLive’s venues do not charge for parking. For the few locations that do charge for parking, each vendor will be responsible for those fees.
8. Does HireLive ever cancel events?
It is very rare for HireLive to cancel a career fair. If the weather makes it very challenging to attend an event due to unsafe driving conditions, or a natural disaster occurs, an event may be pushed back and rescheduled the following month or two.
9. What time can Employers set up their suite/booth for their event?
The majority of HireLive events are suite style formats. Whenever an event is a suite style format, the Employer can set up for their event from the night before in their suite. Or the Employer can come the morning of any event after 7:30am.
10. Can an Employer request a certain location for an event?
Depending on your package, some Employers receive priority suite location when purchasing in bulk. Also the earlier an Employer is signed up for an event, the better location they get. We also make sure competitors are not put right next to each other. Employers can request a certain location, and we do our best to accommodate that request, but there are no guaranteed locations.
11. What should an Employer bring to an event?
HireLive will provide either a suite or a booth for each client. We will also provide a color sign for each client. Each Employer is welcome to bring any other type of table cloth, banner, pop up displays, candy, handouts, literature, product samples, giveaways, balloons or anything else they feel will help make the event be more successful for them. HireLive does reserve the right to reject any object that we feel is dangerous, unethical or offensive.
12. What time can an Employer start breaking down?
HireLive always recommends staying until 12:30pm because many candidates will not be able to make it until the very end. HireLive also has been marketing that each Employer will be in attendance, so it makes both HireLive and the employer look bad if they are not in attendance. Emergencies do happen, so please speak with a HireLive representative if you will need to breakdown early.
13. Is there a deadline when an Employer can register for an event?
HireLive does not have a deadline to attend an event. Many of HireLive events sell out, so we always recommend registering 2-3 weeks prior to the event date to secure your suite/booth and give our marketing team plenty of time to advertise any open positions. If an Employer does need to register less than 2 weeks prior to an event, HireLive will do their best to accommodate the Employer.