Assurant Recovery Solutions
Position: Client Relations / Sales Support
Description: In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for resolving our client’s issues with their listings.
The responsibilities include:
- Answering Inbound calls from our clients
- Making outbound calls regarding client files
- Supporting sales team
- Train clients on integration systems
- Create reports for sales team
- Troubleshoot issues with database
- Receiving and responding to emails from our clients as well as internal customers
- Working through requests from our Compliance, Legal, Collections, and Sales teams to resolve consumer and client concerns
- Establishing good rapport and relationships with our clients through pro-active and prompt communication
- Must be able to type of 40 wpm.
- Able to conduct professional communication with clients, via e-mail and phone when necessary.
- Complete written client requests, account updates/data entry updates, efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to multi-task within several programs while maintaining accuracy
- $14-$15 per hour plus bonuses
- Medical Starts 1st Day
- 401k w/company match
- 14 days of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Plus Much More
Assurant Recovery Solutions – We are an established leader in the Asset Recovery Industry where we service property managers across the U.S. exclusively
Meet with Hiring Managers on March 7th! (Dress for Success)
Thursday, March 7th
9:30am – 1:00pm
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
16500 Southcenter Parkway
Seattle, WA 98188
Back to all jobs...