Little Caesar's Pizza
Description: The Gm builds and supervises a team that achieves Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction, sales, and profitability and operates the restaurant according to company standards and procedures
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a management role, achieving an Assistant manager/co manager position in a quick service restaurant, or one year experience in a management position in a full service restauraunt.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent and possess basic math skills
- Knowledge of sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
- Knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss statements
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work a varied 50 hour work week under pressure and in stressful situations
- Possess a valid drivers license from the state of residence with a driving record mainained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to comlete daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by the Area supervisor or Market Director.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines
- Documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States
Compensation: Medical,Dental,401k and more.
About Little Caesars Pizza Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, Little Caesars® is the largest carryout-only pizza chain in the United States*. Founded in 1959 as a single, family-owned restaurant, Little Caesars has become the third largest pizza chain in the world** and today has stores in all 50 U.S. states, as well as 20 countries and territories worldwide. Known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, Little Caesars has been named “Best Value in America”** for ten years in a row. Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
Meet with Hiring Managers on May 1st! (Dress for Success)
Wednesday, May 1st
9:30am – 1:00pm
222 North Vineyard Ave.
Ontario, CA 91764
Back to all jobs...