Kellogg Insurance Marketing
Position: Medicare Insurance Sales Agent/Manager
Position Location/Territory: N. California/Location is not limited
- Individual Agent – Own your independent agency
- Assist and educate individuals on the coverage they will receive when joining Medicare Parts A&B. Through needs analysis show possible insurance choices the consumer can choose to provide addition needed health and prescription drug coverage. Facilitate the enrollment into the proper plans and ensure coverage is in place at the appropriate time. Provide ongoing customer service and regular outreach to keep clients informed of healthcare plan changes and conduct annual reviews to determine if any plan changes are necessary.
- Agency Owner – There is also opportunity to form your own agency with a staff of agents you manage.
- Current State Health License
- Experience insurance agents and new to the industry
Compensation/Benefits: 100% Commission – Agents receive upfront commission and lifetime renewals on policies sold. The long-term income stream through the increased annual renewals is outstanding!. There are 10,000 people a day, nationwide, turning 65. The Medicare market is the fastest growing insurance industry and will only be getting larger over the next 20+ years.
Kellogg Insurance Marketing – National Insurance Broker specializing in Medicare insurance products – Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements and Prescription Part D Drug plans. Along with additional products such as Hospital Indemnity, Dental, Cancer and Short-Term care. KIM has approximately 2000 agents nationwide.
Meet With Hiring Managers on April 4th!
Thursday, April 4th
12:00pm – 4:00pm
Grand Hyatt San Francisco
345 Stockton Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Parking Sutter-Stockton Garage: $5/hr
Back to all jobs...