Position: Prepared Foods Team Member
Position Location/Territory: Various Locations
Position Description: Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in all areas of the prepared foods department. Setup and maintain attractive displays and perform all duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation.
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to sell proactively
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Compensation: Market Competitive
Whole Foods Market – Who are we? Well, we seek out the finest natural and organic foods available, maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry, and have an unshakeable commitment to sustainable agriculture. Add to that the excitement and fun we bring to shopping for groceries, and you start to get a sense of what we’re all about. Oh yeah, we’re a mission-driven company too.
Meet With Hiring Managers on May 2nd!
Thursday, May 2nd
9:30am – 1:00pm
Embassy Suites Denver – Tech Center
10250 East Costilla Avenue
Centennial, CO 80112
Back to all jobs...