HireLive produces more than 800 events per year and helps around 10,000 candidates per year find new employment. Due to our extensive marketing efforts and partnerships with All the major job boards, HireLive adds more than 500,000 resumes to our proprietary database each year, which brings the current total to over 2.5 million resumes in our ATS. With such an extensive database of current, active and passive candidates, HireLive’s Email, Voice Mail and Text Message Campaigns are very effective in directing a solid volume of quality candidates directly to you and your internal recruiting efforts and events. With the success of our marketing campaigns, this service has become our fastest growing amongst all services.
Here is how a HireLive “Marketing Campaign” Works
Call us with as little as 1 day prior to when you would like your campaign to be sent out and how many emails, voicemails or text messages you would like your campaign to be sent to.
Fill out our Marketing Campaign Job Order Form which gives us the city, state, day, time, sourcing criteria, message and more for your campaign. This will also let us know if you would like the campaign to direct candidates to a link, job posting, website, an event or just have the resumes forward to you of interested candidates.
Sign and fax back the agreement for your campaign.
HireLive will source and pull all the data from our own Proprietary database, as well as CareerBuilder’s, Indeed’s and Ziprecruiters database.
HireLive will confirm the market, date, time and message one last time before the campaign and then launch.
Benefits of a HireLive “Marketing Campaign”
- This is an extremely inexpensive way to get your message to current active and passive candidates.
- Having access to candidates from most major job board in the US.
- The ability to build a pipeline quickly in any market across the US.
- Flat fee, you can make as many hires as you like from the campaign.
- Not having to worry about getting your email address or domain put on black lists if you were doing your own large email campaigns.