Meditab Software, Inc.
Position: Implementation Specialist
Position Description: As a member of Meditab Software’s Implementation team, you’ll be responsible for project management, client training, and software support. You’ll use your experience, talents and problem-solving ability to analyze clients’ needs, develop strategies tailored to their organization, and ensure a successful implementation of our Electronic Medical Record software.
- Manage the implementation of Electronic Health Record and provide software training to physician practices.
- Provide guidance in change management, training materials and ensure client adoption of software.
- Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes, plans and executes on delivery and implementation plans, and tests and troubleshoots final system setups.
- Provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process (40% travel annually)
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Develop, implement and maintain educational materials for client training.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout implementation, and for designated clients post implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Some experience implementing software preferred
- Some experience teaching or training others preferred
- An understanding of workflow / protocols
- Experience using or implementing EMR/EHR Software is a plus
- MUST BE WILLING to travel as needed to perform onsite training (up to 40%)
- Willing to relocate or already located in either Sacramento, CA or Dallas, TX
- Salary negotiable based on experience (avg. 50-60K + Incentives)
- Benefit packages include comprehensive insurance coverage, paid-time off, and 401k matching.
Meditab is a dynamic, fast-growing healthcare software and services company headquartered in Sacramento, CA. Our mission is to create the most advanced, intuitive technology solutions that enable healthcare providers of all sizes to deliver optimal patient care. Every day, we strive to accomplish that mission by offering customizable, mobile-friendly solutions that allow medical practices to automate processes, improve workflows, and so much more.
Meet With Hiring Managers on January 9th!
Wednesday, January 9th
9:30am – 1:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
4099 Valley View Lane
Dallas, TX 75244
Back to all jobs...